- This event has passed.
Sunday Morning Worship (2/7)
February 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Coffee & Prayer Fellowship 11:00 a.m. online:
We join in a Coffee & Prayer Fellowship in an online service at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday. This modified Worship Services/Coffee & Prayer Fellowship will continue online until it is safe to meet again for in-person services.
- Led by Pastor David Hutchinson
- If you want to be included, email pastor David at: firstname.lastname@example.org for an invite.
- Your invite will be sent to you via email the day before the meeting.
The first Sunday of each month Pastor David Hutchinson will administer the sacraments of holy communion, the consecrated bread and wine. Bring you representation of the sacrament to the meeting.
- Sermons are posted in Audio and textual version on this website. https://plychurch.org/sermons/
- Also see Upcoming events & calendar for bible studies available online.
Sunday, February 7, 2021 – 5th Ordinary Time – Communion
Scripture: 1 Corinthians 9:16-23
Sermon: “The Reward of Receiving No Reward”
Themes: Rewards. Paul did not take money or support, which he could have.
His reward was that he did what he did as a responsibility,
not because of obedience. He was not just obedient, he did it freely.