We join in a Coffee & Prayer Fellowship in an online service at 11:00 am on Sundays, led by Pastor David Hutchinson. This is a casual gathering of Church members and guests. It includes a reading of the weekly scripture, time for each participant to check in, and a prayer. If you would like to participate contact Pastor David Hutchinson or Kathleen.
We will continue meeting in an online service until it is safe to return to an in person service.
Sermons are posted in Audio and textual version on this website. https://plychurch.org/sermons/
The first Sunday of each month Communion is administered by Pastor David Hutchinson.
April and May 2021
Starting on April 11 we will spend 6 weeks with the New Testament letter of 1st John. This letter is similar to the gospel of John but much shorter. Main theme: Love
- April 11 Scripture: 1 John 1:1-7; 2:7-11 – Walk in the light of love.
- April 18 Scripture: 1 John 2:1-2, 9-11, 15-17 – Love and the things of this world.
- April 25 Scripture: 1 John 3:1-3, 16-23 – God is love and we are God’s children, so abide in love.
- May 2 Scripture: 1 John 4:1-4, 7-12, 13-18 – Test the spirits and love one another because love casts out fear.
- May 9 Scripture: John 15:9-17 (a diversion to the Gospel reading, for comparison) – Greater love has no one than to lay down one’s life for friends.
- May 16 Scripture: 1 John 2:7-11; 5:1-6 – The commandment to love.
- May 23 – – Pentecost Sunday Acts 2:1-21