Ways you can join us to give back to our community.
Plymouth Presbyterian Church Supports this organization through volunteers and donations of butter and funding. We sponsor a "Butter Shower" on a regular basis to collect butter for the cause. If you would like to volunteer to work at Community Meals with the Plymouth Volunteers or if you would like to make a donation contact Gina Harrington or Linda Dunn.
Community Meals Website
Serving meals: Tuesdays and Thursdays year-round
Stewardship is accomplished in many ways...
1. Monetary giving. Place your gift in the collections basket or contact Fran Pickering. Be sure to indicate your preference as to how you want the donation applied.
2. Sweep the sidewalk before Sunday Morning Church
3. Open the Blinds before Sunday Morning Church
4. Mowing - trim work
5. Wash windows
6. Weed flower beds
7. Volunteer as Lay Leader
8. Volunteer to host or help host Coffee Hour
9. Volunteer on a work project, See Blg. & Grounds Chair, Ken Anderson, for more information.
10. Help on a committee - click on "Session page" in the navigation bar find a committee.
A big thank you to all those who give so often and so much!